FAQs - frequently Asked Questions
How far is it to Ubud?
We are approx. 8 minutes to the southern border of Ubud (Pengosekan), and between 12 – 15 mins to the town centre via motor vehicle. You can download a map here or visit the google map here
What transport options are available?
- For the adventurous we have push bikes for guests to use, as well as a baby bike seat.
- You can catch a ride in with our staff when they go in to town via motorcycle.
- You can walk into town which is approx. 3km to the petrol station at the south end of town
- Automatic motorcycles are available for hire, which we will happily organise for you. The cost is between Rp. 50,000 - Rp. 60,000 per day. You will need a valid license and we strongly encourage you to drive safely and wear a motorcycle helmet
- A private taxi service can be booked. One way to Ubud costs approximately Rp. 50,000.
- Car hire is another option. With a driver it is around Rp. 500,000 per day and up, depending on the routes taken
Is breakfast included?
A gorgeous breakfast for two is included in the standard nightly rate for the Bungalow and breakfast for four is included in the Mainhouse booking. Additional breakfast is included in the extra bed charge. You select from our breakfast menu each morning, and food is served at between 8am - 9am. Breakfast includes fresh fruit and tea/ espresso coffee.
What about food?
We have a scrumptious selection of meals for dinner which can be ordered in advance. Our staff go to the supermarket, bakery and market each day, and can stock up on things that you need provided you give them a list and funds to do so. We also have a small selection of snacks and cool drinks available for purchase.
I am staying in the Bungalow, is it OK to use the pool?
The pool is located in front of the Mainhouse and is there to be enjoyed by all so please jump in when the mood takes you. For those wanting to do laps, we have goggles. The pool is 17 meters long. If you need an additional towel, just ask us.
Do you offer airport pick-up?
We can pick you up at the airport once we have your flight number and arrival time. The cost is Rp. 350,000 or US$35.